If you are one of r those who want to better understand the technical capabilities and customization options of Anunta Tech's DesktopReady — this article is for you. While there are plenty of cloud-managed virtual desktop options to choose from, it's important to trust that yourdesktop as a service (DaaS) is built on a robust infrastructure that can deliver reliability, performance and security using a simplistic management interface that does not require too much expertise on the part of your IT manager. As such, we will outline the technical underpinnings of the DesktopReady platform as well as customization options that prove how flexible and cost effective the service can be for your small or medium sized business.
Built on Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
While far cheaper virtual desktop cloud infrastructures are available, Anunta Tech chose to deploy their DesktopReady service on top of Microsoft's own Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) platform for several key reasons.
- For one, WVP is built to be optimized for Microsoft's Azure public cloud platform. When it comes to delivering Microsoft-developed products and services including Windows desktop and server operating systems, Azure is the platform that provides the best performance, scalability, integrations, and security when delivering those services to remote end users.
- Another benefit of WVD is the fact that it is the only platform that can deliver not only single-session Windows 10 desktops — but also multi-session desktop experiences. Multi-session means that a single back-end host can deliver multiple concurrent virtual desktop sessions to end users. This is a feature that previously existed only on Windows Server operating systems. Multi-session allows for cost savings benefits from a licensing
perspective. This is one of the reasons why Anunta Tech can provide such a robust DaaS service to customers at a low price point compared to the competition.
- WVD can also optimize the remote delivery of business-critical applications such as tools, apps and services found within the Microsoft Office 365 suite of products. Office 365 has quickly become an essential product for businesses around the world. Products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and Teams are just some examples of O365 business apps that can perform even better using a DaaS platform built on WVD
technologies. For businesses that rely heavily on these apps and services, it becomes an important advantage that Anunta Tech DesktopReady has over the competition.
- Because WVD is built within Microsoft’s Azure cloud infrastructure, you can also be confident that it will satisfy your needs from a cybersecurity perspective. WVD is built on platforms that are PCI, HIPAA, and SOC2 compliant.
- Finally, WVD provides Anunta Tech with advanced back-end monitoring and performance analysis tools that help ensure end users are being provided with the absolute best virtual desktop experience possible. The highly detailed and granular performance statistics allow Anunta technical support the ability to identify and resolve platform issues quickly – often before end users ever notice there is a problem. That means that customers can expect a virtual desktop experience that operates consistently and reliably no matter where they are located.
DesktopReady plans and options
Besides the underlying WVD infrastructure, Anunta Tech’s DesktopReady service differentiates itself from the others by providing customers with an easy to use front-endmanagement portal. With just a few clicks, customers can choose between two different virtual desktop plans that are charged monthly and can be canceled at any time.
The Individual Plan: This starts at just $35 per desktop, per month. This multi-session plan is recommended for small businesses upto four users. Features and options include the ability to upgrade virtual CPU and memory, access to a set of pre-installed application, a 12-hour service desk support window and a 10% discount for customers that commit to a one-year contract.
The Business Pan: Starting at $45 per desktop, per month uses either multi-session or individual virtual
desktop sessions from a deployment perspective. Business plan customers also gain additional options such as dedicated Active Directory (AD) and file sharing services, additional virtual desktop performance CPU/RAM options and data migration/data backup services. Customers can also add their own custom applications to desktop builds and can choose whether they want to add Office 365 services through Anunta Tech – or if they want to add their own existing licenses. The Business plan also grants end user access to an administrator portal where they can self-manage users, access self-service capabilities, and manage peripheral extensions. For customers, that sign onto an annual agreement, they also receive a 10% discount, billed monthly. Finally, the Business plan includes full 24×7 service desk support.
Best tech, best value
Now that you have a better understanding of the technical capabilities and customization options of DesktopReady, you get a better perspective on why it is the right service for you. By not cutting corners on back- end technologies combined with easy to use interfaces and multiple customization options, it becomes clear that Anunta Tech provides enterprise-grade virtual desktop services at a tremendous value.